✔ Practical Excercises ✔ Certification ✔ Total Effort: approx. 1hr 15min
You have already attended a ZEISS CALYPSO Basic Classroom Training and a ZEISS CALYPSO Advanced Classroom Training or you have already gained practical experience and would now like to deepen your knowledge.
You can find further informations on our classroom training courses here.
This course offers online learning content to deepen and improve the concepts covered in the ZEISS CALYPSO Advanced Classroom Training.
• Define the four different types of patterns available in ZEISS CALYPSO and explain the differences between them
• Create patterns on features and groups of features in a program
• Customize the pattern settings to fit the specific part design
• Identify where formulas can be used in ZEISS CALYPSO
• Explain some of the standard functions available when using formulas
• Apply formulas to ZEISS CALYPSO programs to enhance program functionality
Courses must be booked for one participant at a time. The passing on of registration data or the use of the registration data by third parties is not permitted, likewise it is exclusively permitted to the registered person to complete the booked course. Every registered participant has the right to use the contents offered in the online courses for his personal purposes. Participants are not allowed to pass on, make available, rent, lend or otherwise assign copy rights to third parties - whether for payment or free of charge. The contents provided by us are copyrighted by authors or licensors. Contraventions can result in consequences under employment law as well as claims for damages.