The CMM RT check Ultra is used for intermediate testing coordinate measuring machines with rotary tables according to DIN EN ISO 10360-2, 10360-3, 10360-4, and VDI/VDE 2617 sheet 6.1: ・Sensor deviation of the probe system ・Scanning deviation of the probe system ・Length measurement deviation ・Four-axis deviation of the rotary table Deviations are checked tactile.
- Enables the intermediate checking of the most accurate CMMs such as XENOS, MICURA and PRISMO ultra
- Simple intermediate inspection based on ISO 10360 without additional software
- Test the main accuracy specifications using a single test specimen
- Test specimens and calibration from a single source
- product type
Test body for inspecting CMMs consisting of a rigid body equipped with
- 2 Parallel gauges, lengths 50 mm and 400 mm (Class 0)
- 1 Ring Gauge, diameter 50 mm (Roundness deviation ≤ 0.2 mm at medium measurement level)
- 1 Precision ceramic sphere, diameter 30 mm (spherical deviation ≤ 0.1)
- 1 Flick normal, diameter 50 mm (Precision cylinder with two ground sections)
- 2 Additional ceramic precision spheres for rotary table check, diameter 30 mm
- Raised columns (extensions) for test body
- Styli for both XXT and VAST sensors
- Transport case with lock and foam insert
- DAkkS calibration certificate accredited according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025
Required items not incuded
- Software PC Bonded (CALYPSO test plan for measurement and evaluation)
- Styli adaptor plates
This CMM Check is suitable for MICURA, PRISMO ultra, XENOS equipped with rotary tables.
The software is not included and must be purchased separately. A software license is required for each coordinate measuring device.