- product type
- Stainl. St.
- Ultralight, ergonomic vise
- Extremely low construction
- Optimal accessibility
- Mounting holes for almost all ZEISS machine/rotary tables, as well as pallets and grid plates with M6 thread
- Optimum flexibility through the use of interchangeable jaws
- Centric clamping
- Maintenance-free, therefore no lubricants necessary
The OmniFix metrologist vise, made of stainless steel, with interchangeable jaws and adaptability for many accessories, is used for easy clamping of a wide variety of geometries with optimum accessibility. Pin bores for the use of clamping pins for increased positioning of components ensure accessibility from all sides. In contrast to conventional universal clamping devices, this vise was developed by metrologists for use in metrological tasks. Special attention was paid to ergonomics and optimized accessibility.
Specially designed clamping jaws, e.g. made of 3D print, can be used easily, CAD data of jaw blanks can be found in the Media tab. The version with centric clamping allows the use on rotary tables as well as the creation of parameterized measuring programs e.g. for the measurement of rings or cylinders. The vises are tested by our application engineers on ZEISS machines and guarantee the best possible measuring accuracy. The components to be measured are optimally fixed at all times so that a reliable sequence of the measuring programs is guaranteed.
- Outer dimensions: 370 x 120 x 45 mm (LxWxH)
- Max. clamping width: 260 mm (with standard jaws)
- Mounting option: 4 through holes for M6 thread, distance 50/350 mm
- Weight: 3,85 kg
Scope of delivery:
- 1 set = 2 interchangeable jaws, stainless steel, stepped and with prismatic holder and pin holes
- 1 set of fastening screws M6
- 1 set = 4 stepped dowel pins 30 mm
Product note: Due to the special design the OmniFix metrologist vise is maintenance-free, lubricants are not necessary.