VAST XXT Styli with M3 thread were developed especially for ZEISS VAST XXT measuring probes. ZEISS M3 XXT styli have a much higher rigidity than conventional M3 styli. This stiffness is achieved through a 1 mm larger diameter of the XXT adapter with a titanium allow base body. This alloy also makes the adapters significantly lighter than steel, non-magnetic and corrosion resistant. In the M3 XXT range, different stylus elements (sphere, ball cylinder etc.) made of different materials and different shaft designs (shape, material) are available.
- Standard styliSpherical styli with straight and stepped shafts are used for all standard applications.
- Clamping styliClamping styli in addition to the clamping screw portfolio for star elements
- L-styli and -elementsL styli for measuring undercuts and lateral bores
- T-Styli and -elementsT-styli for the measurement of opposite undercuts and bores.
- Star styli and -elementsStar styli enable measurements in different coordinate directions.
- Reference styliReference styli with maximum accuracy
- Knurled styliZEISS Knurled styli for fast exchange
- Hemisphere styliHemisphere styli are used for large diameters where low weight is needed
- Diamond!Scan®Diamond and diamond coated stylus for scanning soft aluminium surfaces and hard (abrasive) materials
- Special diameterStyli with special sphere diameter for dedicated applications