VAST XXT Styli with M3 thread were developed especially for ZEISS VAST XXT measuring probes. ZEISS M3 XXT styli have a much higher rigidity than conventional M3 styli. This stiffness is achieved through a 1 mm larger diameter of the XXT adapter with a titanium allow base body. This alloy also makes the adapters significantly lighter than steel, non-magnetic and corrosion resistant. In the M3 XXT range, different stylus elements (sphere, ball cylinder etc.) made of different materials and different shaft designs (shape, material) are available.
- Standard styliSpherical styli with straight and stepped shafts are used for all standard applications.
- Clamping styliZEISS clamping styli - the flexible solution
- L-styliZEISS L styli for measuring undercuts.
- T-styliT-styli for the measurement of opposite undercuts.
- Star styliStar styli enable measurements in different coordinate directions.
- Reference styliReference styli with maximum accuracy
- Knurled styliZEISS Knurled styli for fast exchange
- Hemisphere styliLarge diameter - low weight
- Diamond!Scan®Diamonds for metrologists
- Spherical cylinder styliSpherical cylinder stylus for edge measurement and surfaces