The OmniFix metrologist vise, made of stainless steel, with interchangeable jaws and adaptability for many accessories, is used for clamping of a wide variety of geometries with optimum accessibility. Pin bores for the use of clamping pins for increased positioning of components ensure accessibility from all sides. In contrast to conventional universal clamping devices, this vise was developed by metrologists for use in metrological tasks. Special attention was paid to ergonomics and optimized accessibility. Specially designed clamping jaws, e.g. made of 3D print, can be used easily, CAD data of jaw blanks can be found in the Media tab.
The version with centric clamping allows the use on rotary tables as well as the creation of parameterized measuring programs e.g. for the measurement of rings or cylinders.
- Ultralight, ergonomic vise
- Extremely low construction
- Optimal accessibility and flexibility through use of interchangeable jaws
- Mounting holes and clamping lugs for almost all ZEISS machine tables, pallets, grid plates with M6 threads
- Centric clamping
- Maintenance-free, therefore no lubricants necessary
- Suitable for O-INSPECT 543
- product type
- Stainl. St.
The vises are tested by our application engineers on ZEISS machines and guarantee the best possible measuring accuracy. The components to be measured are optimally fixed at all times so that a reliable sequence of the measuring programs is guaranteed. Product information:
- Outer dimensions: 520 x 170 x 45 mm (LxWxH)
- Max. clamping width: 410 mm (with standard jaws)
- Mounting option: 4 through holes for M6 thread - distance 100/500 mm
- Weight: 5,9 kg
Scope of delivery:
- 1 set = 2 interchangeable jaws, stainless steel, stepped, with prismatic holder pin holes
- 1 set of fastening screws M6
- 1 set = 4 stepped dowel pins 30 mm
- 1 set = 4 clamping lugs M10
- 1 set = 4 clamping lugs M12
Due to special design the OmniFix metrologist vise is maintenance-free. No lubricants necessary.